Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Bit About Me

   
a bit about me
      I figured since in the off chance that I do get some people that come to enjoy my blog I would make a post saying a little bit about me. So, here is a list of odd facts about myself and a few pictures so you get the idea of who I am.

  1. My name is Jennifer, and I was named after my mom's best friend (first and middle name).
  2. I have three siblings that are older than me, and one that is much, much younger than me (my dad and step-mom had him) so I still see myself as the youngest child because that's how I grew up, and my little brother is more of like a family friend...it's kinda hard to describe the whole situation simply. 
  3. I live in Northern California, and I absolutely love it here. I practically live right in the middle of San Francisco and Sacramento, so there's always somewhere to go on trips with my family. 
  4. I absolutely love camping and just outdoors in general.  With that, I must say that I could easily go without the internet/my phone for a few days without a problem, and I enjoy doing so every now and then. 
  5. I have two nephews, and they bring me so much joy in life, I don''t know what I would do without them
  6. I am currently going to a community college working on getting my associates degree in architecture technology. 
  7. My favorite show is the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon...he's pretty much hands down my favorite celebrity.
  8. I have lots of freckles...
  9. Penguins are my favorite animal.
  10. I enjoy doing artsy things, and am looking forward to what I will create this year.
      And now that I gave you some (very lame) facts about myself, here is what I look like...                    








No comments:

Post a Comment