Friday, August 5, 2016

Wardrobe Essentials: Denim Jackets

Wardrobe Essentials: Denim Jackets



MANGO round top, $20 / Blue jean jacket, $110 / H&M super skinny jeans, $39 / Vans white sneaker, $71 / H M beige handbag, $13

Hey everyone! I just remembered that I started this blog last year and never really posted on it...I always have the best intentions but I get caught up in many other things that I neglect this kind of stuff. But I am determined to post once a week, or at least twice a month on this blog. As a first post back, I decided to just link an outfit from my Polyvore account for you guys to see. I plan on having a wide mix of posts on here, from fashion to recipes to art to basically anything that I'm doing or enjoying at the moment. 

I hope you like at least some of my posts on here even if you don't like certain topics. Here's to keeping this up!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment